Now Marketers can easily design a Subscriber experience with signup forms, welcome emails and website code that can be used right away.
"GDPR is important to our pan-European deployment," said Sam Giles, Applications Analyst at WD40. "The Sensorpro GDPR capability with multi-language Signup forms & Subscriber activity dashboard are important tools that help compliance requirements."
The Sensorpro GDPR module includes:
- Intuitive form & welcome email designer
- Templates for Bootstrap, Wordpress and popular web frameworks.
- Automated notification of new Subscribers
- Deploy forms & email in multiple languages
- Tag subscribers as they sign up
- Know which form a subscriber used
- Automatically send reminders when activation email not opened
- Send subscribers to custom landing page after signup
- Deploy form as pop-up, button or a custom page location
- Automatic Data retention option
- Unsubscribe confirm email includes re-subscribe option
- Complete audit trail of all Subscriber activity
- Subscriber tool for Proof of consent and right to be forgotten
- REST API Endpoint
- Survey tool option to anonymise survey response
- Data at rest encryption option
"Brands that meet GDPR requirements create a better experience for an individual in the EU and end up on the right side of trust," said Chris Byrne, CEO of Sensorpro.
To start using the new capability visit https://sensorpro.net/gdpr