Digital Business is driving adoption of Magnolia.
Basel, Switzerland - December 12, 2014 - Magnolia International, the company behind the award winning Magnolia CMS today celebrated a landmark year with numerous industry awards, strategic partnerships and global brands using the Magnolia platform for digital business. Magnolia continues strong license growth in Europe and North America. It has increased its global workforce by 30% and now has over 75 channel partners.
“Magnolia has invested in the development of a proven platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver engaging customer experiences and embrace digital business,” said Boris Kraft, Chief Visionary Officer. "Magnolia has also shown that content management systems can be the center of digital business strategies, uniting marketing, sales, online commerce and mobile applications."
Magnolia highlights for 2014 include:
- Magnolia CMS 5.3 - This new release focused on customer-driven features including personalization and content targeting, integrated tag management, a library of new connectors and advanced task management for multi-user collaboration.
- Exceptionally Strong Customer Growth in 2014 - Magnolia also witnessed several new marquee clients including Virgin America, Photobox and Migros Bank, along with a wave of customers migrating to Magnolia 5. The product received positive feedback from some of Magnolia’s largest multinational customers.
“Magnolia CMS lets us manage the new Migros Bank website efficiently. Content that is easy to understand and of current relevance, as well as optimization for mobile and tablet, offer the user true value and a higher quality of service.” - Matthias Hunn, Head of Marketing, Migros Bank
- Industry Awards - Magnolia received a Back Office Innovation award at CMS Day in Paris, CMS Critic Awards for the Best Free Java CMS and Best Open Source Java CMS, as well as a place on the Econtent Magazine Top 100 Companies in the Digital Content Industry for 2014-2015.
- Growing Community - As a result of Magnolia’s rising developer and customer community, the company gathered more than 250 attendees from around the globe at the Magnolia Conference where it announced major company and product initiatives.
- Key Technology Partnerships - Magnolia further expanded its capabilities and reach with eCommerce and Digital Asset Management integrations with IBM, Broadleaf, Konakart, Canto and Alfresco, among others.
- New Magnolia Cloud Providers - Magnolia now runs on all major cloud offerings including Amazon Web Services, RackSpace, Jelastic, OpenShift, IBM BlueMix and SoftLayer. Magnolia is actively working with the other vendors to provide ready-made packages of Magnolia to make it easier to take advantage of Magnolia's scaling capabilities for enterprise customers.
“We are truly excited by the momentum of our company and the passion our employees have for making each customer successful with our products. We have a strategic focus to deliver a platform that enables organizations to quickly and easily connect Magnolia to any internal, external or back office system,” said Pascal Mangold, Chief Executive Officer. “Our investment of a dedicated department for building new connectors further demonstrates our commitment to providing a flexible and scalable platform for the needs of digital business.”
Magnolia is an open Java CMS that delivers smartphone simplicity on an enterprise-scale. It allows organizations to orchestrate online services, sales and marketing across all digital channels, maximizing the impact of every touchpoint.
Magnolia CMS enterprise customers include Abbott Diabetes Care, Airbus Group, Al Arabiya, Allianz, Atlassian, DFAS, Generali Group, Michelin, Migros, Pirelli, Sony, TeliaSonera and US Navy. Magnolia is used in more than 100 countries across the world by governments and leading FORTUNE 500 enterprises.
Magnolia International Ltd. is the creator of both the Open Source Community Edition and Enterprise Licensed Editions of the Magnolia CMS. Full global service, support, implementation, consulting and training for enterprise clients are delivered by Magnolia in collaboration with its international network of qualified partners.