Market Research businesses recognised for innovation and excellence
London, UK, Oslo, Norway and New York, NY - 25 September 2018: Confirmit today announced the winners of the 2018 AIR (Achievement in Insight and Research) Awards. The company inaugurated the AIR Awards this year to recognise Confirmit customers who are driving forward the Market Research industry by innovating and delivering insights that enhance business performance.
Ken Østreng, CEO at Confirmit, says of the programme: “Confirmit has been a fundamental part of the Market Research industry for over 20 years. Since then we’ve been building solutions that support the world’s leading MR companies, and we feel it’s important to showcase the innovations and successes of our customers. The AIR Awards recognise the people and companies that continue to drive the industry forward through new methodologies, technologies, and vision.”
The AIR Awards programme is broken into two categories:
- AIR Agency: Recognises agencies who are providing exceptional guidance and value to customers, who are driving the future of Market Research by designing and implementing new approaches, or who are breaking new ground in the merging of Market Research, Insight and Voice of the Customer.
- AIR Project and Innovation: Recognises individual projects undertaken for an end customer that demonstrate exceptional application of methodology, true innovation or that have yielded results that significantly impact the customer.
In addition to the category winners outlined below, Confirmit would like to recognise a stand-out Market Research Professional of the Year: Roisin Cooke, the Senior Vice President of Operations at BuzzBack. Roisin has been part of the BuzzBack team for 15 years, where she has driven innovations in concept testing and mobile development. Her work has directly impacted BuzzBack’s success, contributing 40% bottom-line revenue growth.
“It’s a real honour to be named the AIR Awards MR Professional of the year,” said Cooke. “My work at BuzzBack has been the pursuit of executional excellence to ensure we provide the best possible service to our customers. It’s wonderful to have my work recognised by Confirmit, and I share the award with my fantastic BuzzBack team with whom I am so proud to work.”
The winners are:
- AIR Market Research Professional of the Year: Roisin Cooke, SVP Operations, BuzzBack
- AIR Agency
- Judges’ Choice: Join the Dots
- Beehive Research
- B2B International
- AIR Project and Innovation
- Judges’ Choice: Intu and B2B International
- AND Agency (text analytic project)
- AND Agency (multi-mode project)
- Beehive Research
- GMO Research
- QRS Research
Confirmit was delighted to have three highly regarded Market Research professionals as judges for the AIR Awards. The judges were: Kristin Luck, Founder, Luck Collective, Jon Puleston, VP Innovation at Lightspeed Research, and Dangjaithawin Anantachai, Managing Director, INTAGE Thailand.
“Confirmit is proud to support the world’s leading Market Research companies as they strive to meet the ever-evolving demands of their clients,” continued Østreng. “In turn, Confirmit is committed to creating solutions that enable MR agencies to focus on the value they can add for clients, knowing that they are using the most advanced and efficient research technology available.”
For more information about the 2018 Confirmit AIR Awards, visit: https://www.confirmit.com/Company/Awards/AIR-Awards/.