A new version of mojoPortal is out and about. The developers consider the release of mojoPortal 22.214.171.124 a "significant release with lots of new goodness". New features and improvements in this version include Windows Llive Writer support, IOS 5 support, and forum enhancements.
The following is a more detailed list of improvements in mojoPortal 126.96.36.199:
- Improvements to Windows Live Writer support. A completely new implementation of metaweblog api with new support for Creating and Editing CMS pages in addition to Blog posts.
- Support for Windows Azure AppFabric cache and new guidance for hosting mojoPortal on Windows Azure.
- New button in Add/Edit Pages (aka PageTree.aspx) to resort child pages of the selected page alphabetically.
- IOS 5 support for rich text editors: Use of WYSIWYG editors CKeditor and TinyMCE is now possible in IOS 5 devices.
- Default roles for new root level pages has been promoted from a web,.config setting to site settings.
- New permission for Roles That Are Allowed To Set Page Level Skins (when page level skins are enabled).
- File Dialog used in the editors now shows meaningful messages when a user's file system quotas prevent upload
- Updated to jQuery 1.7.1 and jQueryUI 1.8.16 when using the Google CDN.
- Webstore improvements: 1) There is a new provider model for OrderCompletedEventHandlers that allows developers to plugin custom code that will be executed after payment clears on an order. 2) It is now possible to checkout in webstore with a zero balance.
- Forum improvements: 1) New setting to copy the posting user on the notifications. 2) New setting to suppress email notifications when a user edits an existing post. 3) New setting to limit the timespan in which a user may edit his post.