The Google Adsense module for Drupal has been updated by 2bits. Since we use it here at CMS Report, we thought we would also talk about it here. Some of the new features include:
- Five pre-defined blocks that are easily configurable by the site admin without the need to use any PHP code.
- A new "test mode" that ensures Adsense is working correctly specially when setting up revenue sharing.
- The Adsense client ID is now stored in a profile field, both for site owner as well as other users.
- Increased number of ad groups (type, color, ..e.tc.) from 3 to 5.
- Increased the number of channels from 3 to 7.
- Updated the online help and instructions, and made it collapsible/collapsed by default, so it is not in the way.
You can read more by clicking here.